Zebra Technologies, a provider of retail enterprise solutions, has been recognized on the 2017 Internet of Things 50 list from CRN, a brand of The Channel Company, for the third consecutive year. The list spotlights companies with innovative offerings that help connect objects, computing devices, infrastructure, data storage and data analytics.
Zebra earned its placement on the list for:
- Standards-based IoT solutions that are designed to be easy to deploy and operate, and scalable for companies ranging from SMBs to global enterprises;
- Its partnership with PartnerConnect to help companies add value to existing assets by offering IoT solutions that operate across multiple IT platforms; and
- The launch of several IoT-focused solutions such as Savanna, SmartLens for Retail and SmartPack Trailer.
“The vendors on this year’s Internet of Things 50 list are brilliantly exploiting the deep creative potential of the IoT landscape and uncovering its most promising business opportunities, demonstrating what is possible and inspiring others to innovate,” said Robert Faletra, CEO of The Channel Company in a statement. “These 50 companies are at the vanguard of the IoT revolution, developing technologies that are set to transform the way we live and work.”
- ThoughtWire Integrates With Mappedin To Provide IoT-Based Store Mapping Guides
- When It Comes To IoT, Everyone Can Learn From Retail
- The Art Of The Possible — How IoT Is Reshaping Retail
- Exclusive Q&A With Mastercard Exec: Expanding Payment To Wearables, VR And Smart Home Devices
- SATO Appoints New President Of SATO America