WePay, an integrated payments platform provider, has enabled its retail customers to integrate Apple Pay and Android Pay within their mobile e-Commerce sites.
These newly integrated payment methods are designed to address poor web experiences that have made it difficult to check out online. Instead of having to manually enter payment and shipping information at checkout, consumers would be able to pay for goods and services online with a single touch.
Customers can choose to pay with Apple Pay using the Safari browser on their supported iPhone, iPad or MacBook. Those who opt for Android Pay can pay using the Chrome browser on their supported Android device.
Android Pay on Chrome is built on top of PaymentRequest, a new industry standard API designed to eliminate checkout forms and support payment types, including credit cards stored on the browser. Customers can select their preferred payment method, confirm their shipping information and pay.
Latest from Glenn Taylor
- Amazon Takes 5% Stake In Indian Retailer, Continues Global Push
- Shopgate Launches Automated Push Notifications
- Target Expands Partnership With Kaiser Permanente, Plans 31 More Health Care Clinics
- Mojix And CXignited Merge To Expand Global Solution
- Radius8 Expands Management Team, Adding New Senior Operations VP