Online home décor retailer Wayfair plans to open its first full-service physical store this fall in the Natick Mall in Natick, Mass. The retailer had previously operated a pop-up shop in this mall as well as one at the Westfield Garden State Plaza in Paramus, N.J., plus an outlet store connected to its Florence, Ky. warehouse. However, the new Natick location will be Wayfair’s first full-service permanent brick-and-mortar store.
Customer service and home design experts will be available to offer complimentary design consultations and provide product recommendations. Shoppers will be able to take home products they purchase at the store, or order items for delivery. The retailer promises to provide additional details about the permanent store as the fall opening nears.
Wayfair also plans to open four pop-up shops in summer 2019, offering a curated selection of products for immediate purchase such as decorative accents, wall décor and seasonal pieces.
“With the opening of our new retail store, we are offering our customers a new way to enjoy Wayfair’s exceptional shopping experience,” said Niraj Shah, CEO and Co-Chairman of Wayfair in a statement. “We look forward to inviting our customers further into the world of Wayfair.”
Shrenik Sadalgi, Wayfair’s Head of Next Gen Experiences, will be speaking at the 2019 Retail Innovation Conference on the topic of Reshaping The Online Experience For The Shopper Of The Future.
- Exclusive Q&A: Shinola President Reveals How Customer Insights Shape Evolving Loyalty Strategy
- #RIC19: Nicole Miller Unveils Secrets To Brand Longevity
- Nicole Miller, Walmart, Hershey Execs Set To Speak At #RIC19
- Hudson Yards Features First Neiman Marcus NYC Store, Preps For March 15 Grand Opening
- Exclusive Q&A With Brian Solis: Why Innovation Is Key To Engaging ‘Gen C’