With Recommendations Web, retail marketers can leverage a combination of custom business rules and predictive models to automate dynamic recommendations without the need for extensive technical support. The platform can provide a transition from email to web by ensuring consistent branding and appearance of product recommendations across channels.
With the platform, marketers can use the same set of recommendations on multiple pages, minimizing the need to update or implement custom code when recommendations rules or designs change. Recommendations Web is available now as an extension of Bronto’s email recommendations solutions.
Oracle Bronto unveiled the platform at NetSuite SuiteWorld in Las Vegas.
- 3 Ways For Retailers To Leverage The Extended ‘Back To School’ Season
- Shop.org Recap: Personalization Will Drive $800 Billion Revenue Shift
- Shoptelligence Launches AI-Powered Solution To Curate Styles Across Categories
- Jet.com Resets To Appeal To City-Based Shoppers
- The Evolving Luxury Industry Embraces Social Media And Personalization