eBay will be launching a “Crash Sale” on July 15 if the Amazon web site crashes on Prime Day, as it did last year. Crash Sale savings will be offered on top brands including Apple, LG, Samsung and KitchenAid.
eBay’s Crash Sale does not require a membership and is part of a larger three-week series of sales. From July 1 to 7, eBay visitors can save on items such as cookware, camping gear, home appliances and summer essentials. From July 8-22, customers can access deals on an assortment of items, with savings of up to 80% off top brands.
Other retailers including Target and Walmart also will be joining the summer sale frenzy by offering deals that coincide with Amazon’s Prime Day. Target’s “Deal Days” will be taking place from July15 to 16, while Walmart will be offering deals July 14-17.
- Teikametrics Connects Amazon Merchants With Relevant Agencies
- Prime Day Surpasses $4 Billion In Industrywide Sales Across 48 Hours
- Zappos And Amazon Team Up With Shaq For Back-To-School Charity
- Amazon Pledges $700 Million For Training To Meet Demand For Skilled Jobs
- Etsy Beefs Up Free Shipping Support For Sellers