The 2019 Retail Innovation Conference will be held May 6-8 at Convene in New York City, and now is the perfect time to secure your spot. While there are many events targeted at retail professionals each year, here are five reasons why RIC19 deserves a prominent spot on your calendar:
- Exclusive Store Tours at the brand new Shops at Hudson Yards retail space;
- The latest innovations in retail technology in our Innovation Zone;
- Innovative speakers at sessions spread multiple keynotes and four focused content tracks, including execs from Shinola, Rebecca Minkoff, Wayfair and retail experts including Brian Solis, Principal Analyst at Altimeter and Deb Gabor, CEO and Founder of Sol Marketing;
- Networking opportunities with peers and industry influencers from top companies in the retail sector; and
- A chance to visit the retail capital of the world during the spring, one of the best times of year to be in the Big Apple.
Last year, more than 400 retailers came together to learn about the latest trends and technology shaking up the retail industry. RIC 2019 is on track to be our biggest year yet, so be sure to purchase your ticket before prices go up on March 30.
- Exclusive Q&A: Shinola President Reveals How Customer Insights Shape Evolving Loyalty Strategy
- #RIC19: Nicole Miller Unveils Secrets To Brand Longevity
- GameStop Boosts Investment In Esports Industry, Will Host Events At Stores
- Wayfair Will Open First Full-Service Physical Store In 2019
- Nicole Miller, Walmart, Hershey Execs Set To Speak At #RIC19