The past year has been an interesting one for social media users and marketers. Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest have unveiled new advertising offers and capabilities, while networks like Snapchat have established successful partnerships with brands and publishers.
The 11 winners of this year's Social Media Maven Awards include the brands and retailers on the bleeding edge of new moves and innovations, constantly testing the limits with their engagement, marketing and service strategies. Brands spotlighted span retail categories, from quick-serve restaurants to convenience stores, jewelry brands and even mattress companies, and they vary in employee count, business structure and annual revenue.
Regardless of their size and stature, we believe the 2016 Social Media Maven Award winners will offer some great inspiration as you continue to refine your social media strategies.
This year's winners are (in alphabetical order):
- Adore Me
- Craftsman Tools
- Kum & Go
- Taco Bell
Complete the form to access the 2016 Social Media Maven Awards!
Latest from Alicia Esposito
- RSR Analyst: Many Sites Still ‘Abnormally Slow’ Ahead Of Holiday Rush
- StoreTours: Pandora Jewelry Unveils New Immersive Store Concept
- Store Tour: Pandora Jewelry Unveils New Immersive Store Concept
- Leveraging Marketplace Momentum: How To Capitalize On New Growth Opportunities Without Risking Your Brand Identity
- Podcast: Are Retailers Finally Getting Holiday Experience Right?