Retailers can register their stores on the Mantele web site for free, so that they can:
Build the store page with items in minutes by including item name, type, price, store shelf and description;
Increase visibility on search engines; and
Make it easy for customers to find the specific aisle and shelf of the requested item.
Customers can search for the nearest retailer and product they need by typing in a zip code and item name in the web site.
If consumers are already shopping in the store, but can’t find the item, shoppers can use their phone to search the item in Mantele and find the exact shelf the product is on.
Latest from Glenn Taylor
- Azoya Releases Platform To Help U.S. Retailers Sell To Chinese Consumers
- Touch Of Modern CEO Emphasizes Curation, Video And Mobile To Battle Amazon
- Radial Debuts Order Management System Suite To Enhance Customer Experiences
- Bizerba Integrates Digimarc Barcode Into Retail Labels
- Amazon Could Set Example With 100,000 Full-Benefit Jobs