The road to business expansion is not a one-way path. There are multiple routes, complete with twists, turns and bumps along the way. But if brands and retailers want insight into trends that will likely trickle into the global marketplace and impact their future success, they should look at APAC.
To dig into some of the emerging and growing trends in this unique market, we have Julian Reis, Founder and CEO of SuperOrdinary on the show. He shares:
- The unique opportunities beauty brands have to build a loyal following in APAC, especially China;
- How this market has served as a powerful jumping-off point for key trends, such as live shopping and social commerce; and
- Ways retailers in the U.S. can analyze consumer behaviors worldwide to chart their course for future innovation.
- Learn more about SuperOrdinary
- Dig into Retail TouchPoints content on global expansion