As businesses expand globally, they begin to face more complex issues such as global payments, ambiguous compliance requirements and language barriers – and that’s just naming a few! But Aditi Pany founded Qalara to help small and emerging brands scale more seamlessly, and empower retailers to discover these brands, too!
During this episode of Retail Remix, host Alicia Esposito sits down with Aditi to learn about why she wanted to create a platform designed to support the growth of ethically made wholesale brands, and how shifting consumer behaviors are driving the evolution of the Qalara business. Listen here to learn:
- Aditi’s origin story and how her family inspired the creation of Qalara;
- The new challenges of expanding globally and how Qalara is helping brands overcome them; and
- Tips to help businesses reach similar levels of growth and scale.
- Connect with Aditi on LinkedIn.
- Learn more about Qalara!
- Learn more about global supply chain trends at Retail TouchPoints.
Do you want to learn how marketplaces are creating new growth opportunities across the retail ecosystem? Register for the Retail Innovation Conference & Expo, which is taking place June 13-15, 2023, in Chicago and will be laser-focused on what’s new and what’s next in connected commerce. All-Access Pass holders will get access to three days of content, including sessions on new revenue models like resale, social commerce, and more. Register and use the code RRPODD225p to get 25% off all pass types!