Dr. Steven Shwartz has more than 40 years of experience in artificial intelligence (AI). A researcher, analyst, author and investor, Steven has invaluable knowledge of how the technology has evolved and, most of all, how retailers can realize the value of its capabilities.
As a result, Steven has uncovered some misconceptions and flat-out lies about AI. During this episode of Retail Remix, Steven and host Alicia Esposito discuss the most common myths that are impacting AI adoption, and what is needed to drive progress and innovation. Listen to learn:
- The political, economic and social implications of AI’s maturity;
- New AI trends and applications for retailers; and
- Ways to harness the power of AI and humanity to minimize bias and accelerate productivity.
- Read more insights from Steven Shwartz
- Buy a copy of Steven Shwartz’s book
- Learn more about Zoox