Aptos and BRP have formed an alliance that will combine Aptos’ technology with BRP’s consulting services to help retailers improve the shopper experience. The partnership will offer a complete solution designed to support changing retail models in order to keep up with evolving customer expectations.
The companies already have begun working together, collaborating recently on POS implementation projects that helped retailers deploy software 50% faster than traditional methods. This Agile Approach encourages cross-organizational teamwork, collaboration and adaptability, resulting in faster project completion times and reduced costs.
"Yesterday's retail model is dead,” said Brian Brunk, Principal at BRP in a statement. “The customer journey has changed, driven in large part by mobile technology and retailers' need to accelerate the transformation of their organizations, business processes and technology to align with the demands of their customers. Agility is the key to successful retail transformation and must permeate the entire organization. Victory belongs to the agile."
- Only 23% Of Retailers Leverage In-Store AI, While Just 19% Deploy IoT Devices
- enVista Names Gene Bornac Retail Consulting Practice Leader
- Study: 66% Of Retailers Say Inaccurate Inventory Data Creates BOPIS Inconsistency
- Despite Push For Personalization, Just 18% Of Retailers Identify Shoppers In-Store
- Managing The Details Can Help Differentiate The In-Store Fulfillment Experience