Wayfair has launched an e-design platform called Design Services, which allows shoppers to interact with interior designers with both online and phone collaboration.
The personalized process begins with a style survey about the customer’s preferences and goals, followed by the choice of a designer to work with. The shopper and designer work together throughout the process to review concepts and room designs, then create a shopping list.
The service comes in two tiers: the Lite Package has 30 minutes of phone time, while the Classic Package includes 60 minutes of phone time, a 2D design rendering and a custom floor plan. Both tiers offer unlimited online messaging with the designer and a customized shopping list, among other features.
Wayfair also has enhanced its home improvement offerings through the introduction of an alternate reality (AR) feature on Android devices. The software lets shoppers move virtual items around the screen to determine how they would fit and look in a given room.
- Wayfair Dives Deeper Into Physical Waters With 4 More Pop-Up Stores
- #RIC19: Digital Strategies And Operational Planning Track Coverage
- #RIC19: Quick Quotes From The Retail Innovation Conference
- #RIC19: Panels Spotlight The Benefits Of Fostering Women Leaders
- Wayfair Will Open First Full-Service Physical Store In 2019