Debbie Hauss, Editor-In-Chief of Retail TouchPoints, has been named as one of Vend’s Top 100 Retail Influencers for 2019. The list recognizes the retail industry’s thought leaders and includes analysts, consultants, association executives and journalists.
"It's always an honor to be recognized along with such an impressive group of retail leaders," said Hauss. "We all work hard every day to stay on top of industry trends. It's a fast-moving industry and it's challenging to keep up with new technologies, new brands, store closings and the latest innovative strategies. Kudos to all the influencers!"
Some of the other retail influencers honored include:
- Deborah Weinswig, CEO and Founder at Coresight Research;
- Neil Saunders, Managing Director and Retail Analyst at GlobalData Retail;
- Sucharita Kodali, Retail Industry Analyst at Forrester;
- Kasey Lobaugh, Chief Innovation Officer for Retail & Wholesale Distribution, Principal and Owner at Deloitte; and
- Chris Petersen, President of Integrated Marketing Solutions.