Rituals Cosmetics, a European home and body cosmetics retailer with 730 stores around the world, has selected Logility Voyager Solutions to establish a robust sales and operations planning (S&OP) process, improve service levels and enhance visibility across its omnichannel operations.
The retailer also is leveraging the AI-based software platform to:
- Increase its forecast accuracy;
- Minimize the potential for lost sales; and
- Support the speed and frequency of new product innovations.
Previously, Rituals Cosmetics conducted its monthly forecasting with a combination of disconnected tools and spreadsheets. This potentially error-prone process limited the cross-functional collaboration and decision-making needed to stay ahead of rapidly changing consumer preferences.
“Rituals Cosmetics’ ability to deliver the highest quality products and exceptional service our clientele expects requires accurate visibility across our supply chain, from sourcing and manufacturing through to customer delivery,” said Mark Hoppenbrouwers, Director of Supply Chain at Rituals Cosmetics in a statement. “It is important to us that our customers have many opportunities to interact with us, for example via our own shops and web site as well as traditional luxury department stores, perfumeries, pure players, airports, spas, hotels and more. Logility will help us omnichannel-proof our retail planning and supply chain processes for each sales channel and product category.”
- Blockchain-As-A-Service: How Brands And Retailers Can Get In On The Blockchain Game
- Walmart Launches Supply Chain Training Academy
- As Supply Chain Issues Mount, Rent The Runway Pauses Membership Program Until Oct.15
- The Now Economy Is Booming. Is Your Supply Chain Ready?
- Lucky Brand Leverages Operations Data To Improve Inventory Visibility Across 200+ Stores