To power its Retail 4.0 program, an initiative to foster innovation, drive efficiency and increase performance, Italian retailer Miroglio Fashion has tapped Oracle to deploy its Retail Xstore Point-of-Service and Retail Customer Engagement solutions.
“We needed speed, efficiency and reliability to execute toward the vision of our Retail Innovation Program,” said Francesco Cavarero, Group Chief Information Officer for Miroglio Fashion in a statement. “Our leadership team declared explicit business targets. We designed the rollout and a progressive migration process in advance of the implementation.”
“With Oracle Retail, our physical and digital locations can now operate as part of a network to better serve our customer with unified stock management and unified shopping experiences across channels,” said Hans Hoegstedt, CEO of Miroglio Fashion in a statement. “Customers are empowered to engage with our brand as they choose.”
- Walmart Harnesses Apps And AI To Fuel Associate Efficiency
- Multiple Pop-Ups, One Roof: Neighborhood Goods Tells A New Kind Of Retail Story
- Yamamay Localizes Product Assortments, Improves Personalization
- Study: Mobile Empowers Retailers To Catch Shoppers At The Point Of Intent
- Design Thinking For Retail Innovation