Toys ‘R’ Us Canada has relaunched its ToysRUs.ca and BabiesRUs.ca sites with the help of digital commerce agency Astound Commerce. The agency was tasked with helping Toys ‘R’ Us Canada re-platform its online e-Commerce technology after the retailer was acquired by Fairfax Financial Holdings in April 2018.
The re-platforming aims to ease friction for the retailer’s customers and workers alike. Some of its new offerings include:
- Omnichannel capabilities that allow in-store employees to view online purchases, respond to online requests and place orders on behalf of customers;
- Enhanced cross channel and multi-stage customer journeys; and
- Streamlined front and back-office capabilities that establish a single view of the customer.
The project, coupled with Cross Cloud Integration of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce Service Cloud, utilizes the latest Salesforce Commerce Cloud reference architecture.
- McDonald’s Launches ‘Golden Arches Unlimited’ E-Commerce Store
- Kendra Scott, Vineyard Vines Adopt Digital Gift-Sending Platform
- Mobile Dominance: Smartphones Generate 61% Of Black Friday E-Commerce Traffic
- Build Black Friday Online Basket Sizes With Item Affinities And Smooth Shopper Journeys
- RSR Analyst: Many Sites Still ‘Abnormally Slow’ Ahead Of Holiday Rush
- Anomalie Leverages Data To Help Brides Create The Dress Of Their Dreams
- Away CEO Resigns Following Report Of ‘Toxic Working Environment’
- Hudson Reveals Updated Store Design, Mobile App For 2020
- ShopFulfill Introduces Anchor Shops To Help Online Retailers Launch Their First Physical Storefront
- True Religion Apparel Appoints Former Design VP As New Creative Director