Live shopping. Community-driven commerce. Commerce-ready content. There are so many ways social platforms are helping streamline the path to purchase and eliminate the barriers between inspiration and conversion.
Facebook and Instagram are two key channels for consumers to gather and, in turn, are critical platforms for brands to reach and engage with their audience. During this week’s Retail Remix, Kate Gronso, Business Product Marketing Lead at Meta, reveals how the company is embracing new opportunities for social commerce and is developing new products to support consumers and brands alike. Kate shares:
- How Meta is assessing consumer behaviors to identify new opportunities to drive community-driven commerce;
- The unique role that content plays in supporting social, community-driven commerce experiences; and
- Tips and best practices for developing a holistic social commerce strategy that touches consumers across key “moments” in their decision-making journey.
- Get more details on Meta’s social commerce solutions
- Read more perspectives on live shopping
- Dig into a social commerce success story from Jane
- Read about how ZOX drives community and commerce
We’re thrilled to have Meta and a panel of retail executives speak about the future of social commerce at the Retail Innovation Conference & Expo. Join us May 10-12 at McCormick Place in Chicago and learn from executive leaders at UNTUCKit, Foot Locker, Vera Bradley and so many more. Podcast listeners get 50% off all passes using the promo code RICE50P07. Register before April 12 to save an extra $300.