The 2018 holiday season has unearthed a number of new trends and has reaffirmed the importance of others. But how will these new rules and realities impact retailers’ plans for 2019? Bryan Gildenberg, Chief Knowledge Officer of Kantar Consulting, provides his commentary on what’s happened during the holiday season and how retailers can take these developments to create better experiences in 2019.
Latest from Alicia Esposito
- RSR Analyst: Many Sites Still ‘Abnormally Slow’ Ahead Of Holiday Rush
- StoreTours: Pandora Jewelry Unveils New Immersive Store Concept
- Store Tour: Pandora Jewelry Unveils New Immersive Store Concept
- Leveraging Marketplace Momentum: How To Capitalize On New Growth Opportunities Without Risking Your Brand Identity
- Alexa: Retail’s Next Friend…Or Foe?