Kwolia, a strategic advisory firm, has teamed up with the NRF to host its Retail Innovation Lounge at Shop.org 2017, taking place in Los Angeles, Calif. Sept. 26 and 27. The Lounge will take place on the main expo floor to provide a “lounge and learn” experience during the industry event. Retail TouchPoints is a media sponsor for the event.
The Retail Innovation Lounge will give attendees a chance to network with peers and industry influencers, and learn about the latest retail technologies. In addition, the Lounge will feature areas for attendees to relax, play games and hear curated content delivered by speakers such as:
- Jason Ballard, Co-founder and CEO, TreeHouse;
- Phillip Raub, Founder and CMO, b8ta;
- Debbie Hauss, Editor-in-Chief, Retail TouchPoints;
- Jason Breazeale, Innovation, Ahold Delhaize; and
- Brian Kavanagh, Sr. Director, Insights Driven Performance and Retail Evolution at The Hershey Company.