Software and payments provider SpotOn has introduced SpotOn Retail, a fully integrated omnichannel solution. The platform includes an in-store-and-online catalog, a POS system and an ecommerce site that can all be managed through one dashboard.
SpotOn Retail was designed to connect all essential business tools — POS, ecommerce, stock management, marketing and review management, loyalty, local delivery and nationwide shipping — in one place to make it easier for independent retailers to grow their business. Features include:
- Access to a single integrated catalog that connects in-store and online stock through one dashboard;
- The ability to sync all sales with real-time stock management and automatically reconcile stock count across locations;
- Options to handle national, next-day and same-day delivery through integrations with Shippo and DoorDash;
- Ways to enhance BOPIS by providing lead times, days and times of availability, as well as instructions for customer pickup; and
- Flexible payment processing solutions with options including Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, and Venmo.