As we move into 2014, retailers are focused on finding creative, innovative and compelling new ways to engage with customers. Throughout all channels — in-store, online, via mobile and social — merchants are striving for a consistent, cohesive brand experience. New technologies are now accessible to the smaller, regional brands as well as the largest, multi-billion-dollar retailer. These smart merchants are implementing video, geo-targeting, personalized digital marketing and updated POS systems in order to compete for the long term.
This year, Retail TouchPoints is proud to honor 14 retail companies that have embraced customer engagement and implemented solutions and services that are delighting customers and boosting revenue. Each of this year’s winners has taken the initiative to deliver a more satisfying level of service and improved experience to the demanding shopper base. The award winners are ahead of the curve and are achieving business success in this increasingly competitive and challenging marketplace.
Through a nomination process, the winners were selected based on, but not limited to, four specific criteria:
1. Unique shopping/promotional offerings
2. Customer engagement strategies
3. Customer analysis
4. Technology innovation
This year’s winners are (in alphabetical order):
Famous Footwear/Brown Shoe
Longo’s Brothers Fruit Markets
Pier 1 Imports
Click here to download a complimentary version of the full report.
Latest from Debbie Hauss
- 3 Retailer Perspectives On Future Business Success: Hershey’s, Jo-Ann Stores, TechStyle
- Will The Amazon Acquisition Be Good For Whole Foods?
- 2018 E-Commerce Tech Preview: Insights From 15 Industry Experts
- What U.S. Retailers Can Learn From Japan’s Co-Op Deli Home Delivery Service
- Why The 2018 Retail Innovation Conference Should Be On Your Calendar Now