What are the greatest challenges facing retailers in 2013? How do you design a mobile site for the multitude of different phones and tablets? Is your supply chain design meeting the needs of your shoppers? What’s in store for mobile payments?
These and other questions are asked and answered in the Retail TouchPoints 2013 Outlook Guide. A total of 13 retail industry experts — including well-known analysts, consultants and researchers, and one retailer — have shared their expertise and predictions for 2013 and beyond.
Some key topics include: BYOD, showrooming, personalization, collaboration, voice of the customer, omnichannel and new media. Our experts have contributed tips for executives in all types of retail segments, from specialty and big box to grocery and home improvement.
The 13 experts selected to contribute to the 2013 Guide include:
- John Hazen, Fox Racing
- Lora Cecere, Supply Chain Insights
- Paula Rosenblum, Retail Systems Research
- Jerry Sheldon, IHL Services
- Al Ferrara, BDO USA
- Joy Liuzzo, Wave Collapse
- Pam Goodfellow, BIGinsight
- Robert Passikoff, Brand Keys
- Jim Dion, Dionco
- Kevin Sterneckert, Gartner
- Chris Cunnane, Aberdeen
- Gary Schwartz, Impact Mobile
- Laura Davis-Taylor, Shopwork, BBDO
View The Outlook Guide:
To read a complimentary version of the complete report, please click here.