Even when a new solution is demonstrably better, faster and more feature-rich than the previous iteration, people tend to resist change.
This often-overlooked aspect of human nature can be a major stumbling block when retailers deploy upgraded omnichannel technology but neglect to use training, change management and other tools to secure user buy-in. Without this crucial step, retailers will never get the ROI they seek from their tech investment.
This white paper explores:
- Initial steps for securing user buy-in;
- Why change management is more than a "nice-to-have";
- The latest training and education tools;
- Using metrics that track interest, acceptance and adoption of new solutions; and
- Establishing a long-term plan for ongoing change management.