Today's shoppers have never had more options -- and for merchants, the margins for error have never been thinner. To decode today's eCommerce customers, 5,000 consumers were surveyed to reveal what inspires loyalty, how to build trust and what keeps them coming back.
Inside you'll find insights on:
- When consumers shop and which devices they use;
- The major roles that friction and fraud play in the customer experience;
- What keeps a shopper from ultimately making a purchase;
- How to court Millennial shoppers and why they're different from others; and
- Factors that impact customer satisfaction and likelihood to return to a merchant.