While consumers value the deep product knowledge, enhanced customer service and ongoing relationships that specialty retailers can offer, it's often a challenge to get new customers into the store. Specialty retailers need a set of tools that leverage their unique strengths to help them win over a new generation of customers and keep them coming back.
Learn more about the effective methods specialty retailers can use to build on their unique business attributes by:
- Enhancing existing customer relationships with personalization techniques that can attract and retain customers in a crowded marketplace;
- Automating marketing outreach and customer communications via email, text, social channels and other consumer touch points;
- Leveraging events, classes and other in-person experiences to grow store traffic, showcase the retailer's depth of product offerings and build community relationships;
- Arming in-store associates with the information and product knowledge they need to enhance the sales process; and
- Expanding the retailer's high-touch, information-intensive sales processes beyond the store to digital and social touch points.