Loyalty programs are a powerful driver in brand selection: CrowdTwist research finds that 63% of consumers could be persuaded to shop with a brand because they have a loyalty program.
Brands with omnichannel loyalty programs truly are able to set themselves apart from the competition by rewarding customers for every action they take with a brand, collecting rich consumer insights across each touch point.
Check out this white paper for loyalty program case studies, including how:
- Philosophy leverages data to surprise and delight loyalty members;
- Sleep Number's engagement program drives referrals;
- Zumiez rewards members for visiting in-store;
- Nordstrom's co-shopping concept pairs customers and associates;
- Nike's NYC flagship store seamlessly blends online and in-store experiences; and
- Macy's uses data to remove barriers to purchase and increase sales.
Check out the white paper!