Headline: Recover Lost Dollars: Prevent Cart Abandonment
As much as $4.6 trillion in merchandise was left in abandoned carts in 2016. But approximately 60% of those lost dollars could have been recovered. In fact, approximately $260 billion worth of lost orders are recoverable through better checkout design, reported the Baymard Institute.
Access this new white paper to access these 5 ways to prevent shopping cart abandonment and recover lost dollars:
- Focus on micro-moments and proactive interactions;
- Streamline and optimize mobile checkout;
- Remove barriers to seamless checkout;
- Offer 24/7 real-time engagement; and
- Provide helpful answers to checkout struggles.
Access this white paper to fix friction and discover dollars!
View on Retail TouchPoints