In today's world of connected consumers, 90% of all U.S. retail sales still occur within the four walls of a physical store, but 1 out of 2 retailers lack the insight into customer in-store behavior due to the lack of real-time traffic analysis. To succeed, retailers must take advantage of the latest advances in connected mobile experience and in-store customer intelligence to offer a superior customer experience and optimize store performance.
This webinar will address topics including:
- What is the Connected Mobile Experience?;
- How a mobile strategic roadmap helps better engage customers;
- How to deploy a successful connected mobile strategy ;
- The latest technologies that can help advance in-store customer intelligence;
- Benefits of having actionable customer intelligence at your fingertips; and
- Real-world use cases of how leading retailers are using in-store analytics to improve store operations.
In this webcast, Ashees Sinha, Practice Architect, Digital Transformation at Cisco, will discuss how connected mobile experience helps retailers to provide delightful and personalized customer experience through actionable insight from the store. Joe Hnilo, VP of software business at Fujitsu America, will highlight the latest in-store analytics technology and show you how leading retailers use it to better engage their customers.