Online shoppers abandon more than $4 trillion in orders each year, but providing digital guidance could recover as much as 60% of the total, or $2.75 trillion. Some of the most common friction points that impede conversions include:
- • Failed promo codes at checkout;
- • Confusion on form completions;
- • Login and password errors;
- • Trouble selecting the best product or service; and
- • Struggles in locating a product.
Learn more about the impact digital guidance can have in raising conversion rates in this infographic from Moxie.