It seems like any retailer can open a marketplace today…and many are. As the space becomes more crowded, these platforms need to work harder to stand out.
That’s why Italic is leaning into a very specific value proposition: A vertically integrated model that gives consumers access to luxury-grade products at a fraction of the price. During this week’s Retail Remix, Jeremy Cai, Founder and CEO of Italic, gives the scoop on:
- How his roots in manufacturing inspired him to start the Italic business;
- Why curation has helped the company provide more value to the customer experience; and
- How Italic has iterated and evolved its membership program and marketing mix to maximize acquisition and value.
This week’s episode is brought to you by Emarsys.
Are you a marketer looking to hit it out of the park with better one-to-one interactions with consumers? Then look no further! Customer engagement platform, Emarsys, is holding a series of Omnichannel Strategy Workshops across the U.S. this summer to help those with a goal of creating a consistent brand experience. To find out how Emarsys can help you, visit www.emarsys.com.
- Learn more about Italic.
- Read Retail TouchPoints’ latest coverage on marketplaces.
- Watch our on-demand webinar to get your keys to marketplace success.