Toshiba highlighted the “joy of shopping” in its NRF booth, focusing on using technology to improve the store experience. Within the booth, micro shopping journeys were highlighted. Beyond POS, Toshiba has announced new operating system and hardware capabilities, that help retailers test strategies and learn quicker to deliver “rapid innovation.” Toshiba also featured: digital signage innovation, providing improved customer interactions and improved analytics; next-gen self-checkout technology; and new consumer mobility solutions.
- Samsung Unveils Pop-Up Shop Solution, Emphasizes Many Opportunities Of Pop-Ups For Retailers
- The Evolution (And Challenges) Of Omnichannel
- Salesforce: Mobile Growth Makes Personalization Even More Critical
- Aptos Features AR, Endless Aisle As Part Of Aptos Labs
- Salesforce: Helping Retailers Innovate At Their Customers’ Pace