Mobile devices drew 60% of shopper traffic and 41% of all orders during holiday 2017, and this growth makes personalization paramount given the screen’s small “real estate,” according to Rob Garf, VP, Industry Strategy and Insights, Salesforce Commerce Cloud. “You can’t play hide-and-seek with products and recommendations, it has to be front and center,” he said. Garf also shared his predictions for 2018 and warned of a coming data scientist shortage.
- Samsung Unveils Pop-Up Shop Solution, Emphasizes Many Opportunities Of Pop-Ups For Retailers
- The Evolution (And Challenges) Of Omnichannel
- Aptos Features AR, Endless Aisle As Part Of Aptos Labs
- Salesforce: Helping Retailers Innovate At Their Customers’ Pace
- Toshiba Highlights Solutions That Deliver Rapid Innovation