“Reimagining retail” is a term buzzing throughout the NRF Big Show, but what does that really mean? During this interview Shelley Bransten Corporate VP of Global Retail and Consumer Goods for Microsoft, shares her take on the monumental shift happening in retail. She also explains how Kroger and Starbucks are using data and cutting-edge technology to better serve customers and transform their store experiences.
- How Zebra Improves Shopper Engagement By Arming Associates With Technology
- Esri Executive: How Location Intelligence Enables Holistic Market Forecasting
- Waitrose, PCMS Execs Reveal How End-To-End Platform Drives Mobile Self-Checkout
- RetailX Preview: A Road Map For The Blended Digital-Physical World Of Retail
- Lamps Plus Wins Customer Engagement Award For Focus On Customer Feedback