“Transformation” was a word that came up in almost every presentation at NRF 2019. To learn more about how retailers can address this accelerating rate of change, RTP caught up with David Bruno, Marketing Director at Aptos Retail at the Big Show. He revealed how the company is using its microservices-based platform to shorten the time retailers need to design, test and deploy new experiences, as well as integrating with the ever-expanding array of touch points influencing shopper journeys.
- How Zebra Improves Shopper Engagement By Arming Associates With Technology
- Esri Executive: How Location Intelligence Enables Holistic Market Forecasting
- Waitrose, PCMS Execs Reveal How End-To-End Platform Drives Mobile Self-Checkout
- RetailX Preview: A Road Map For The Blended Digital-Physical World Of Retail
- Lamps Plus Wins Customer Engagement Award For Focus On Customer Feedback