Retail TouchPoints caught up with Aptos CEO Noel Goggin at the NRF Big Show to learn more about the company’s vision for how the Aptos ONE platform is helping retailers manage the rapid rate of change across channels, departments and data sources. Goggin also shared news on Michael Kors announcing it will use the cloud-native, microservices based platform to help process transactions anywhere on locally resilient mobile devices.
- How Zebra Improves Shopper Engagement By Arming Associates With Technology
- Esri Executive: How Location Intelligence Enables Holistic Market Forecasting
- Waitrose, PCMS Execs Reveal How End-To-End Platform Drives Mobile Self-Checkout
- RetailX Preview: A Road Map For The Blended Digital-Physical World Of Retail
- Lamps Plus Wins Customer Engagement Award For Focus On Customer Feedback