Amazon got everyone comfortable using voice and talking to something, but now it’s time for brands to own the voice experience. “Having the conversational aspect within your web site or mobile app [as opposed to relying on the customer to interact with Amazon Echo or Google Home], you get the data and understand what people are asking for — that’s a lot more impactful for your brand,” said Ryan MacInnis, Director of Marketing for Voysis. Retail TouchPoints sat down with MacInnis to learn more about voice, whether it’s right for everyone, what challenges come with implementing voice and voice SEO.
- Samsung Unveils Pop-Up Shop Solution, Emphasizes Many Opportunities Of Pop-Ups For Retailers
- The Evolution (And Challenges) Of Omnichannel
- Salesforce: Mobile Growth Makes Personalization Even More Critical
- Aptos Features AR, Endless Aisle As Part Of Aptos Labs
- Salesforce: Helping Retailers Innovate At Their Customers’ Pace