Once retailers define customer expectations, they can build the right personalization journey, according to BRP’s Gene Bornac. “In the store, most importantly retailers need to enable sales associates with technology or process to understand that they need to slow the customer down, because customers do want to be identified,” Bornac explained. Bornac also discussed the potential ‘creep’ factor when moving down the road to personalization. He also shares insights into BRP’s AI research.
- Samsung Unveils Pop-Up Shop Solution, Emphasizes Many Opportunities Of Pop-Ups For Retailers
- The Evolution (And Challenges) Of Omnichannel
- Salesforce: Mobile Growth Makes Personalization Even More Critical
- Aptos Features AR, Endless Aisle As Part Of Aptos Labs
- Salesforce: Helping Retailers Innovate At Their Customers’ Pace