The theme of unified commerce pervaded throughout the 2019 NRF Big Show as more retailers realize they require back-end platforms to deliver value across the store experience. In a chat with RTP at the event, Matt Clifton, Head of Customer Experience at Waitrose, and Phil Curnow, Group Director of Program Delivery at PCMS, discuss how the UK-based supermarket leverages the platform provider’s solutions to deliver mobile scan-and-go self-checkout capabilities. Nearly 40% of Waitrose transactions are through self-checkout, Clifton says.
- How Zebra Improves Shopper Engagement By Arming Associates With Technology
- Esri Executive: How Location Intelligence Enables Holistic Market Forecasting
- RetailX Preview: A Road Map For The Blended Digital-Physical World Of Retail
- Lamps Plus Wins Customer Engagement Award For Focus On Customer Feedback
- Orvis Wins Customer Engagement Award For ROPIS Initiative