Amy Shecter, President, C. Wonder
Although the shakey economy has encouraged consumers to be thriftier in their spending strategies, that hasn’t prevented shoppers from coveting an engaging in-store experience. With this idea in mind, C. Wonder has rolled out a brand strategy -- from merchandising, to POS technology and in-store experience -- that provides a luxury-inspired environment and items that are cost-efficient. During a special tour of the flagship location in SoHo, New York City, Amy Shecter, President of C. Wonder, provides insight on C. Wonder’s cross-channel strategy. Shecter also shares how implementation of in-store technology, such as mobile POS and interactive fitting rooms, has helped the retailer stand out against the competition.
- Marks & Spencer-Microsoft Partnership Will Leverage AI In Retail Operations
- Hudson’s Bay Sells Gilt To Rue La La, Vacates Lord & Taylor NYC Flagship Store
- MySize Unveils MySizeID To Minimize Returns
- In-Store Mobile Could Generate A 146% Revenue Boost in 2018
- Gap Inc. Empowers Intermix Brand With Retail Cloud Services