Amy Shecter, President, C. Wonder
Although the shakey economy has encouraged consumers to be thriftier in their spending strategies, that hasn’t prevented shoppers from coveting an engaging in-store experience. With this idea in mind, C. Wonder has rolled out a brand strategy -- from merchandising, to POS technology and in-store experience -- that provides a luxury-inspired environment and items that are cost-efficient. During a special tour of the flagship location in SoHo, New York City, Amy Shecter, President of C. Wonder, provides insight on C. Wonder’s cross-channel strategy. Shecter also shares how implementation of in-store technology, such as mobile POS and interactive fitting rooms, has helped the retailer stand out against the competition.
- The Vitamin Shoppe Debuts Innovation Store Offering Tech-Enhanced Personalization
- Under Armour Taps Mobile POS Capabilities For Charity Event
- Stein Mart Deploys POS-Enabled Tablets Chainwide To Speed Checkouts
- Floravere Takes Wedding Gown Shopping Experience From ‘Instagram To IRL’
- Calvin Klein NYC Closure Highlights Risks Of Unprofitable Flagship Stores