Clark Linstone, CFO for Lamps Plus shares his insights on new initiatives that have revamped the retailer’s in-store survey efforts. The company now receives thousands of responses each month. One new feature focuses on real-time feedback that is shared with store managers within 15 minutes after the shoppers complete their comments. In turn, customers can receive responses to positive and negative feedback within an hour of the experience.
- How Zebra Improves Shopper Engagement By Arming Associates With Technology
- Esri Executive: How Location Intelligence Enables Holistic Market Forecasting
- Waitrose, PCMS Execs Reveal How End-To-End Platform Drives Mobile Self-Checkout
- RetailX Preview: A Road Map For The Blended Digital-Physical World Of Retail
- Orvis Wins Customer Engagement Award For ROPIS Initiative