What Retail Apocalypse?; Holiday Sales Rise Even As Marketing Budgets Contract 22%
RTP's Editor-in-Chief Debbie Hauss, Executive Editor Adam Blair and Senior Editor Glenn Taylor share their top takeaways from Day 3 at #NRF. Retailers spend smarter: Holiday marketing budgets down 22% but that didn’t hold back sales. Marketplaces are on the rise: J.Crew is adopting a closed, curated marketplace format. China’s already big influence on e-Commerce will continue to grow: Chinese consumers will account for 26.7% of all online shoppers by 2019.
- Samsung Unveils Pop-Up Shop Solution, Emphasizes Many Opportunities Of Pop-Ups For Retailers
- The Evolution (And Challenges) Of Omnichannel
- Salesforce: Mobile Growth Makes Personalization Even More Critical
- Aptos Features AR, Endless Aisle As Part Of Aptos Labs
- Salesforce: Helping Retailers Innovate At Their Customers’ Pace