To coincide with the launch, Evergage launched a German-language web site: www.evergage.com/de.
Gregor Wolf, who has two decades of experience managing and scaling cross-channel marketing and advertising companies, has been named Managing Director of Evergage GmbH. Wolf served as VP of Smart Digital GmbH, an Evergage partner, where he familiarized himself with the company’s vision, platform and team. Wolf previously worked as Managing Director of Experian Deutschland GmbH and Managing Director of United Internet Dialog GmbH.
Evergage’s European expansion comes on the heels of its acquisition of MyBuys, a personalized product recommendation platform. The acquisition capped off an eventful six-month period for Evergage, which procured a $10 million Series C funding round in August.
- GNC Will Expand India Footprint Via 4,000 Third-Party Pharmacies By 2020
- Munvo Partners With Evergage To Launch Personalization Practice
- Walgreens Appoints Global CFO
- Australian Shopping Centers Install Large-Scale LED Displays To Showcase Content
- Tencent, JD.com Buy Stakes In Chinese Retailer Better Life