To coincide with the launch, Evergage launched a German-language web site: www.evergage.com/de.
Gregor Wolf, who has two decades of experience managing and scaling cross-channel marketing and advertising companies, has been named Managing Director of Evergage GmbH. Wolf served as VP of Smart Digital GmbH, an Evergage partner, where he familiarized himself with the company’s vision, platform and team. Wolf previously worked as Managing Director of Experian Deutschland GmbH and Managing Director of United Internet Dialog GmbH.
Evergage’s European expansion comes on the heels of its acquisition of MyBuys, a personalized product recommendation platform. The acquisition capped off an eventful six-month period for Evergage, which procured a $10 million Series C funding round in August.
- Walmart Installs Four Senior Execs At Flipkart
- Amazon Purchases Indian Hypermarket Chain More For $580 Million
- Walmart Acquires Cornershop, Enhancing Online Grocery Presence In Mexico And Chile
- German Department Stores Merge As Competition With Amazon Heats Up
- Jack Ma To Step Down As Chairman Of Alibaba In September 2019