Ahold USA will deploy the Revionics Price Suite to enable price optimization within its retail brands, including Stop & Shop, Giant Landover and Giant/Martin’s. The company will focus first on center store and perishables.
The Ahold brands will leverage the Price Suite to support innovation and leadership in fresh categories.
“Revionics will help Ahold USA brands deliver on their ‘better place to shop’ promise,” said Nick Bertram, SVP of Merchandising at Ahold USA in a statement. “Our brands will leverage Revionics Price Suite to better align pricing with their customer preferences in their diverse and growing customer base while delivering powerful business impact.”
- Top Predictions For AI, Big Data, Pricing By 2025
- 59% Of Shoppers Won’t Buy Items With ‘Arbitrary’ Prices
- Fressnapf Group Gains Insight Into Price Elasticity With Optimization Solutions
- Russian Hypermarket Chain Sharpens Pricing Strategy
- Retail Price Myths Broken Down: The Shoppers Speak On Their Views Around Pricing And Promotions