With the year coming a close, Retail TouchPoints called on some of the most prominent retail experts to compile an expanded resource for retailers that includes rich insight on the most telling retail trends for 2010. From inventory and pricing management to mobile marketing, the 2010 Retail TouchPoints Outlook Guide offers insight for every vertical, exposing some of the biggest challenges and more importantly, solutions to optimize customer interactions and advisement on where to increase marketing dollars in 2010.
Our roster of analysts includes experts in cross-channel retail, in-store technology, inventory & pricing management, consumer spending trends, mobile retail strategy and store operations from:
- Sucharita Mulpuru, Forrester Research
- Jim Dion, Dionco, Inc.
- Sahir Ahnand, Aberdeen Group
- Nikki Baird, RSR Research
- Laura Davis-Taylor, Retail Media Consulting
- Richard Hastings, GHS Consumer Trends
- Greg Buzek, IHL Consulting
- Leslie Hand, Global Retail Insights
- Gary Schwartz, Impact Mobile
- Amanda Ferrante, Retail TouchPoints
The Outlook Guide includes forecasts for what retailers can expect in 2010 in the areas of consumer spending, new technology adoption, the latest in mobile development for retail and how what areas retailers should increase investment and marketing dollars. The Outlook Guide includes key tactics for cross channel planning and alignment, as well as a list of technologies that retailers should consider to optimize in store engagement and the shopper experience.