Online shopping still represents a small share of overall retail sales, but the influence of the web is dramatically changing consumer expectations. To ensure that their store experience is relevant and compelling for today’s connected consumers, retailers are making substantial investments in in-store technologies and strategies.
Join Retail TouchPoints and a distinguished panel of industry experts for an advanced look at new research that will give insight into where your peers are prioritizing their investments and how they are planning to use new tools and tactics to “digitize" the in-store shopping experience. Some of the findings and key topics the webinar will include:
- Increased adoption of personalized offers at POS;
- The power of associate to shopper engagement;
- The expansion of customer-facing applications delivered via mobile devices;
- Data on the new mobile platforms retailers are planning to work with in the future;
- The use of social media platforms, including Foursquare, for customer engagement.
- Gary Schwartz – President & CEO, Impact Mobile
- Andrew Gaffney, Editor, Retail TouchPoints
In addition to a preview of this new trend data, registrants of this webinar will also receive a copy of the full report “Digitizing The Store” from Retail TouchPoints.
View this On-Demand Webinar
Presentation Slide Deck: