New devices and increased use of Smartphones, phablets and tablets have given consumers new and increasingly expanding options regarding where, when and how they shop. Retailers can’t afford to be behind the technology curve or underestimate the importance of social media and thus need promotional campaigns that increase sales, interaction with customers and drive traffic to stores or web sites. Location analytics is increasingly allowing retailers to deliver a seamless customer experience across all their channels by integrating information across different channels with in-store and online activities.
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Grow brand awareness and build a bigger audience by using the power of place;
- Drive more valuable leads through deeper customer insight and awareness;
- Create a single strategy for driving compelling marketing campaigns and customer experiences;
- Maximize online sales and traffic to their web sites, storefronts or events through improved social marketing; and
- Maximize the use of organizational data to create hyper-local campaigns.
Analysts and industry observers everywhere point to the value of more integrated multi-channel, strategies and better digital campaigns. With location analytics, social media and hyper-focused, localized campaigns getting to grips and staying aligned with the ever connected customers is increasingly a reality.
Thursday, December 19th at 1 PM ET / 10 AM PT
Director Commercial Solutions