Optimal site performance directly impacts the customer experience, preventing shoppers from abandoning retailers’ sites. However, smartphones and tablets are now impacting customer expectations regarding traditional web sites. As many as 70% of mobile shoppers expect a page to load as quickly on their phone as their desktop. But in reality, mobile pages load 3 to 4 times slower than an average web page. Join Steve Rowen, Managing Partner of Retail Systems Research (RSR), and M.J. Johnson, Director of Product Marketing for mobile and site performance at Akamai, to learn how to deliver optimized site performance.
Key topics to be covered include:
- Optimizing performance in the face of evolving technology standards and browser capabilities;
- Delivering a highly available user experience; and
- How to reduce bandwidth and technical complexity from the web environment.
Moreover, this webinar will highlight operational and reporting tools that will help meet mobile user expectations through continuous performance and offload improvements.
- Steve Rowen, Managing Partner, Retail Systems Research
- M.J. Johnson, Director of Product Marketing, Mobile and Site Performance, Akamai
Click here to download the PDF version of this presentation