Forward-thinking retailers are accessing new inventory strategies in order to meet the challenging demands of today’s connected consumers. Item-level RFID and distributed order management tools are two advanced technologies that support this goal. Additionally, the availability of in-store mobile empowers store associates to deliver faster, more accurate service and seamless cross-channel integration.
This webinar, titled: Stocking The Inventory Optimization Toolbox, will feature expert insights on a variety of industry optimization topics including:
- Advancements in RFID technology
- Solutions that power optimization covering merchandising, assortment and replenishment
- Key strategies around merchandise order/delivery/pickup and localization
Marshall Kay from RFID Sherpas will lead the discussion on RFID and Rick Amari from Columbus Consulting will share tips and tactics for the implementation and operation of successful optimization strategies.
- Marshall Kay, RFID Sherpas
- Rick Amari, Columbus Consulting
- Marty Johnson, Zebra Technologies
- Debbie Hauss, Retail TouchPoints
Download The Presentation: