How does pricing effect the customer experience? Recent and historic research from ForeSee, a pioneer in technology-driven customer satisfaction analytics, illustrates that price is affecting customer behavior in new ways. Base price actually is one of the lowest impacting elements for a majority of companies when it comes to measuring the consumer experience. On the other hand, daily deals and mobile technology are changing customers' behavior and expectations when it comes to price and brand image.
In this webinar, Larry Freed, President and CEO of ForeSee, will share exclusive insights into the company’s Top-40 Holiday and Top-100 customer satisfaction indexes. Along the way he will discuss how current behavioral data doesn’t measure up in today’s multi-channel, multi device world, and touch on the impact of daily deals and mobile technology.
Join the webinar to learn how consistently measuring customer satisfaction can:
- Impact the customer experience
- Shape long-term customer loyalty, and
- Influence transactions at the point of decision.
- Larry Freed, President and CEO of ForeSee
- Marty Johnson, Product Manager, Zebra Technologies
- Debbie Hauss, Editor-in-Chief, Retail TouchPoints
View this webinar:
Download the Presentation:
Download PDF Version